You may wonder , why this part on the top of the post !! Personally I feel good to share this on top. Yesterday I took a snap of a dog and his owners travelling in the local bus of Swindon in the same route as mine. For a moment I thought that , best I could do is taking a picture of them and sharing it with you all as one of the 10 Benefits of having a dog in UK.
If you read below points , the very first point itself I mentioned that you can take your pet dog in government bus.
How it feels like having a dog in a country like United Kingdom ?! What are all the benefits of having a dog in UK ? It is all together a different experience I am having from the time I reached United Kingdom. As a dog owner from India, I have crossed many places inside the country , never felt this way(Not that I am complaining).
Here in UK, access for dog owners is lot different than any other places I’ve traveled . I’ve personally admired the UK government system which provides lot of access to dog owners. I have been noticing this for last couple of months and decided to share the benefits of having a dog in UK. I have shared the information about Popular dog breeds in UK in my previous article. In this article I will share 10 benefits of having a dog in UK.
Benefits of Having a Dog in UK
- Your beautiful pet dog will be allowed inside the government bus.
- Many hotels are there which is functioning only for dogs.
- Family restaurants also allows your pet dog to be a part of dining table.
- Dog parks are everywhere, where dog owners can train the dog, let them play with other dog breeds and keep the dog excrement away from public roads
- Even the signal is green on a busy road, they will stop if you cross the road with your pet dog. Amazing is n’t it !
- Majority shops are having a separate department for dog foods, dog medicines, dog chains and collars and all other dog accessories.
- You can take your dog to most of the shopping complexes,malls and even some specific theaters,swimming pools all most every where. Great for people who does not like to go away from their dog for a single minute.
- Dogs can be tied over anywhere in the streets , as most of the streets are having benches and dog posts where dog owners can tie their dog and keep them in their eyesight while shopping.
- Free registration and services for adopting a dog or puppy. Dog adoption / Puppy Adoption awareness program can be found very frequently which enables the ease of access towards adopting a puppy or rescued dog. Also delivering a dog / Puppy to your home address is absolutely free.
- Most importantly, respect towards the dogs and dog owners is really commendable. Like I mentioned earlier, even traffic rules will change a bit when you cross the road with your dog, some of the UK based companies allows pet dogs inside the office.
These are all some of the benefits of having a dog in UK and I just found a little part of it since I am observing for just couple of months.
What we got from this information is very important. In simple words, based on the respect they have towards dogs and other pets makes the UK people stand out from the crowd. If you own a dog in UK , you will enjoy the benefits of having a dog in UK. Amazing place to visit at least once in your life.
I will share more information about dogs from UK in my future articles.
Share this information with your friends and people, if you find it useful.