Puppy Pictures of Cute Dog Breeds

Puppies are adorable, impressionable and irresistible. They will become more beautiful when the actual care has been taken for him. Puppy foods, Puppy shelter, Proper snapping time, Puppy vaccination , Puppy training are the factors which keeps a healthy puppy in to healthy young dog. Your Puppy pictures will help you to find the growth level of your cute puppy.

Interesting Facts about Puppies

  • Puppies are born blind, deaf and toothless.
  • Puppy Spends 14 hours of every day sleeping.
  • Puppy develops sense of sniffing at the age of three weeks.
  • During the first week of puppy’s life, it spends 90% for sleeping and remaining 10% for eating.

 

Puppy Pictures of Cute Dog Breeds Gallery

JOIN 3000 Doglers

Reader Interactions

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.